Fall Program: Session 3 Registration
Filters Sort results
Mon/Tu/Thurs: November 28 - December 22, 4 - 4:45 PM
Mon/Tu/Wed/Thurs: November 28 - December 22, 4 - 4:45 PM
Mon/Tu/Wed/Thurs: November 28 - December 22, 4:50 - 5:50 PM
Mon/Tu/Wed/Thurs: November 28 - December 22, 6 - 7:30 PM
Fall Program Information
- If you are traveling outside your area, even for the day, please take extra precautions! It will help ensure that our kids and coaches stay safe.
- If your child does not feel well, please let us know and keep them home.
- Mini-Flyers and 8&unders will frequently use fins. Although we do have some fins, we do not have enough for everyone. Swimmers are encouraged to bring their own fins.
- Please pick up after yourselves. Our pool is not open for general use during this time of the year. The more mess is left, the more the coaches have to clean up!
- If other, non-swimming children are present during their siblings’ clinic, please monitor them closely. We have a large grass area to play in but the coaches cannot monitor it.
- The baby pool is off-limits.
- Absolutely NO running on deck.
- NO horseplay in or out of the pool is allowed.
- Do not enter the water until your coach is ready for you. When your clinic is over, it’s time to get out.
- As it will begin to get cold out during our clinics, please provide your swimmers with warm clothing for them to wear before and after their sessions.
- If you wish to speak with one of the coaches, please do so before or after your group.